Halco Mechanical is a full service mechanical contracting organization dedicated to servicing your heating, air conditioning, and ventilation systems, as well as energy management and equipment control requirements for customers like you in the Greater Houston Area and surrounding communities.
At Halco Mechanical we specialize in the tough projects that require a high level of performance and organizational skills through strong leadership and team dedication throughout the company.
- HVAC Design and Heat Load Analysis.
- HVAC Energy Efficient Control Systems
- HVAC Building Automation Systems
- HVAC New Installations
- HVAC Service and Repairs
- HVAC Maintenance Contracts
Halco Mechanical has the experience and know how to get the project completed. We focus on our customers' requirements from the initial design phases to start-up and commissioning. Assurances are in place to insure the customer is involved in every phase of the decision making process.
Plan and Spec Projects
Halco’s management and sales team has over 32 years of experience working with engineers and architects to make any project run smooth. We have the ability to provide “value engineering” to keep all projects within budget.
Service and Maintenance
Halco Mechanical is committed to being a leading provider of high quality HVAC service, repair, and maintenance. Through years of experience and working with national accounts public venues, critical refrigeration systems, analytical, chemical and research laboratories, restaurants, office buildings and medical facilities. We at Halco know how to respond to the client wishes, by providing quality emergency service technicians for quick response times and to ensure courteous and fast efficient service to meet our clients’ demands.
- Quality service since 1981
- Affiliated with SMACNA, AGC, ASHRAE.
- Authorized Carrier, Trane, York, and JCI automation controls.
- Factory service representative for RMS.
- Mechanical Budget Development (Value Engineering)
- Design/Build Mechanical Systems
- Project Management
- Sheet Metal & Pipe Fabrication
- Clean Room Installations
- Building Automation
- 24 Hour Service/System Maintenance
Keys to Success
- Efficient and dedicated personnel
- Quality workmanship and products
- Sound project awareness from inception to completion